Terms & Conditions
Thanks for using this website, BoL-Tools - Scripts Database.
Please read these Terms carefully. By using this website, called here BoL Tools - Scripts Database or create an account, you’re agreeing to these Terms. This is a legal agreement.
We’ll start with the basics, including a few definitions that should help you understand this agreement.
BoL Tools - Scripts Database is a database service offered through the URL http://bol-tools.com/, that allows you to see available scripts from Bot of Legends forum.
BoL Tools - Scripts Database is owned and operated by FreakyBart, Supporter on the Bot of Legends forum.
BoL Tools - Scripts Database has one employee volunteer, independent contractors, and representatives ("our Team").
As a customer of the Service or a representative of an entity that’s a customer of the Service, you're a “Member” according to this agreement (or “you”).
BoL Tools - Scripts Database has nothing to do, in legal or any terms, with any others website, and is free to change and update his content at anytime.
If you have any questions about our terms, feel free to contact us.
1. EligibilityIn order to use BoL Tools - Scripts Database, you must:
1. complete the registration process;
2. agree to the Terms; and
3. provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
By using BoL Tools - Scripts Database, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use BoL Tools - Scripts Database in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
BoL Tools - Scripts Database may and can refuse services, close accounts, and change eligibility requirements at any time, without any restrictions or obligations.
2. TermThe Term begins when you visit this website, BoL Tools - Scripts Database and continues as long as you use the Service.
Browse this website, or use application which end on this website means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms.
If you sign up for BoL Tools - Scripts on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Closing Your AccountBoL Tools - Scripts Database may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason without giving Notice to the other party.
We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. Once terminated, your account will be deactivated, but all your datas may be saved.
If you don’t log in to your account during a long periods, we may treat your account as "inactive" and suspend the account and all the data associated with it.
The new Terms will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of BoL Tools - Scripts Database.
We may change the Website, the Service, or any features of the Service at any time.
This is your duty to check if these Terms has been updated.
5. Account and PasswordYou’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential.
You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use.
You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords.
We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
6. Account DisputesWe don’t know the inner workings of your organization or the nature of your personal relationships, and we don't arbitrate disputes over who owns an account.
You won't request access to or information about an account that's not yours, and you'll resolve any account-related disputes directly with the other party.
We decide who owns an account based on the content of the emails in that account, and if multiple people or entities are identified in the content, then we'll rely on the contact information listed for that account.
7. Proprietary Rights Owned by UsYou shall respect our proprietary rights in the Website and the software used to provide BoL Tools - Scripts Database (proprietary rights include patents, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights).
You may only use our brand assets according to our Brand Guidelines
RULES AND ABUSE
9. General RulesYou promise to follow these rules:
You won’t create useless entries.
You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email adesses, e.g. temporary emails - if you used one and lost your password, we won't reset your password and change your email, and we will force you to add again all your content regardless of the features used on the site in relation to your content.
You won’t violate our Acceptable Use Policy, which is part of this Agreement.
If you use our API, you'll comply with our API Use Policy.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account.
This website and the hosting machines are protected by the current law, which allow us to legaly suits you if you break any of our terms.
10. Reporting AbuseIf you think anyone is violating any of these Terms, please notify us immediately (contact us via Skype or via Private Message on Bot of Legends forum to FreakyBart or GNAAAAR).
If you think anyone has posted material that violates any copyrights, then you may notify us according to our Copyright Policy
11. Limitation of LiabilityTo the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the Website and the Services, including any downloads from the Website.
We and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages.
12. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a "Limitation of Liability" or other provision.
You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
13. Equitable ReliefIf you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you) or other equitable relief.
14. AdvertiseWe and our Team aren’t responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites, or other Members.
We may, at any times, display ads on this website
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end. Thanks for taking the time to learn about BoL Tools - Scripts Database's policies.